AE Publications is passionate about education, beyond just preparing students for their 11+ exams. Our range of 'how-to' books are for children in the Primary and early Secondary school age groups.
Our 'how-to' books help prepare your child for:
- Centre for Evaluations and Monitoring (CEM) exams
- Granada Learning (GL Assessment) exams
- Consortium for Selective Schools in Essex (CSSE) exams
- Northern Ireland Transfer Tests - Post Primary Transfer Consortium (PPTC) and Association for Quality Education (AQE) exams
Our books were originally developed as part of the teaching materials being given to the children at our AE Tuition Centre, as the available teaching material was not seen as sufficient for purpose. All our books are developed, constructed, prepared and produced by Accelerated Education staff. Every book is classroom tested, to ensure the levels of content and questions are appropriate for the year group and for exam preparation.
Between 80% to 86% of the pupils in our Tuition Centre achieve a Grammar school or Independent school place of their choice. Most of them achieve Level 5 in SATs.
- Our proven, classroom tested teaching programme is available for purchase by every parent who wants to see their child's performance in Maths, English (Creative Writing, and Spelling and Vocabulary), Verbal Activity and Non-verbal Reasoning measurably improve.
- These books for 11+ are easy to follow and use for home tutoring.